Buy 2C-B, or 4-bromo-2,5 dimethoxyphenethylamine, is a hallucinogenic drug that was synthesized in 1974 by Alexander Shulgin. When Ecstasy became a controlled substance in 1985, It was marketed as a legal MDMA substitute.
s later in 1995.It’s effects are reportedly similar to MDMA, mescaline, LSD, and amphetamine. Unfortunately, because it is produced illegally, someone who purchases and consumes what they think is it won’t know the exact ingredients used in the batch taken. They may have a dangerous reaction to the drug. This product is sold in pill or capsule form and is either taken whole or crushed and snorted.
What Are the Short-Term Effects?
Depending on the mode of administration, it’s effects will begin within 20-90 minutes, and the it’s trip normally lasts 4-6 hours.
The symptoms a person will experience during a trip depend on the dose taken and the chemical compounds in the product they consume. The effects associated with a it’s trip include:
- Enhanced visual, auditory, and tactile sensations.
- Hallucinations (visual patterns and movement with shifting colors).
- Increased sexual interest and pleasure.
- Increased feeling of insight or perspective.
It has been reported that people that consume lower doses of this product will experience the erotic and emotional products effects noted above. At higher doses, the hallucinogenic properties of the drug are more likely.
Timeline of Effects
- Within the first 20 minutes to 1.5 hours, a person will begin to notice increased emotional and sensory activation.
- This is followed by increasing sensations for the next 15-30 minutes and then a plateau, when symptoms are at their peak for about 2-3 hours.
- Coming down from it’s effects is said to last 2 hours as well as an additional 2-4 hours of lingering after-effects.